“The holidays” are a busy time for most of us. They’re also a tough time for some of us – our first Thanksgiving or Christmas without someone we love, maybe, or a time when our memories are difficult.
Join the Holy Trinity family as we prepare our hearts for the birth of our savior. Everyone, whether carrying sorrow or happy anticipation this December, will find respect and welcome here.
Advent Lessons & Carols
- Sunday, December 1 at 10 a.m.
- A service of preparation for Christmas through scripture and song
The Feast of St. Nicholas
- Sunday, December 8, at 10 a.m.
- A family-friendly choral communion service including a visit from St. Nick himself!
Eucharist with the Sudanese Grace Congregation
- Sunday, December 15 at 1 p.m., Mayflower Congregational Church, 2345 Robinson Road SE.
- NO SUNDAY SERVICE AT HOLY TRINITY!
Blue Christmas Service
- Sunday, December 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- A service of quiet contemplation and prayer for those struggling with grief, depression or loss
Family Christmas Eve Service
- Wednesday, December 24, at 4:30 p.m.
- Celebrating the “reason for the season,” the birth of Jesus
Traditional Christmas Eve with Carols
- Tuesday, December 24 at 9:30 p.m.
- A service of celebration with the Christmas Eucharist. Christ is born!
Christmas Lessons and Carols
- Sunday, December 29, 10 a.m., the fifth day of Christmas
- Jesus’ birthday celebration continues in scripture and song